Buddy Marvellous Flowers -  Gold & Silver Medallist.
RSS

Recent Posts

Harrogate Spring Show 2019
RHS Tattton show 2016
Harrogate spring Show 2016
Shows 2015
New year, New shows

Categories

Flower shows
General news blog
powered by

My Blog

Mothers day Flowers

Valentines has passed by very quickly and now looking forward to Mother's day, so anybody who would like to order flowers for Mother's day please place your orders by saturday 9th March before 11am orders after this time will not be taken.
I have  my first wedding of this year coming up very soon and I am sooo looking forward to it, I love doing weddings as they are a very special, I enjoy doing different styles and tastes of each individual bride.
speak to all soon
Regards
Julie

8 Comments to Mothers day Flowers:

Comments RSS
best essay on 09 August 2018 13:02
I often think that we get very impatient on valentine's day but often forget mother's day so easily which is really not good. This is a day when we can truly recognize our mother's services and sacrifices of whole life.
Reply to comment

v on 05 May 2019 12:13
v
Reply to comment

top rated research paper writing services on 24 May 2019 11:57
Valentine's day is a very special day for a couple to celebrate their love for each other but we sometimes forgot the most special day for our loving mothers. Giving her flowers and some chocolates I really made her happy. The recognition of sacrifices and hardworking of our beautiful mom is a great opportunity for us to show her our unconditionally love. Not only for the mother's day we will kiss them but to show our love for them every day makes them important and special. I would like to congratulate you on your upcoming wedding, may you have a wonderful day as you enjoy the rest of your day. I hope that the flowers have a good smell because I am allergic to it, especially if it has a small bug and pollen.
Reply to comment

Motorrad Handschuhe - MotoGP on 11 June 2019 09:23
Fahren sie stilvoll mit MotoGP Motorrad Handschuhe aus premium qualität und High tech materialien. Diese rennhandschuhe gewährleisten ein höchstmaß an sicherheit und einen fantastischen look. Mit schützenden fingerknöcheln und gummischutz mit lufteinlässen und auslassöffnung für kühlleistung
Reply to comment

Russell And Bromley on 21 September 2019 01:32
I enjoy doing different styles and tastes of each individual bride.
Reply to comment

bing Homepage quiz on 08 November 2019 06:33
If you want to Get awareness about bing homepage quiz. Test your knowledge by playing this quiz.
Reply to comment

192.168.l.l on 08 January 2020 10:07
Very useful post. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. Really its great article. Keep it up. 192.168.l.l It’s used to enter in web-interface which also known as admin panel.
Reply to comment

office catering mississauga on 09 March 2020 17:58
Mothers are the angels of God on earth and none of us can deny the love of a mother for her child. Your story made me cry for my mother.
Reply to comment