Buddy Marvellous Flowers -  Gold & Silver Medallist.
RSS

Recent Posts

Harrogate Spring Show 2019
RHS Tattton show 2016
Harrogate spring Show 2016
Shows 2015
New year, New shows

Categories

Flower shows
General news blog
powered by

My Blog

Shows 2015

HI Everyone

it's been such a hectic year for me so i do apologise I have not been blogging.
I have so much to tell you all whats been happening throughout the year. I have been doing lots of weddings again this year which I really enjoy doing, it's a delight to see the different choices and varieties the brides choose.

The competition work has been really special this year starting off with Harrogate Spring show once again I did a few designs some of the designs I have uploaded for you to view. This year at Harrogate I won 3 x thirds and a 1 x  Commended which I was overwelmed with as each design I won something which is an achievement.
Following this I did my first year at RHS Tatton show and wow what an experience this was I really enjoyed it and the people were amazing, they were so friendly and helpful which I would like to mention Neil whittiker a really nice guy and Roz and all the other competitors made you feel very welcome indeed, not forgetting all the staff who were there on hand to help at all times.

The best achievement was when I won Silver here at Tatton I couldnt believe it My first ever Tatton show and I win Silver :)

Following this I had a few other shows I did Leeds show which i won 2 x 3rd prizes and shadwell show which I won  2 x1st prizes and 1 x 2nd prize.

The final show I did this year was at Harrogate Autumn show and again what a high standard it was very tough and again I was in shock I won 1 x 1st prize 1x 2nd prize and 1 x 4th prize I was so pleased with all my awards this year I cannot believe how well I have done. also I would like to thank everyone at Harrogate flower show as they always each year do a tremendous job.
Heres to 2016 shows bring it on.

9 Comments to Shows 2015:

Comments RSS
rushessay.com review on 14 September 2018 01:11
Can you tell me about the upcoming shows? I am interested to learn more.
Reply to comment

besteassy on 19 October 2018 01:20
Do you have a schedule for your shows now? Hope to see it here soon.
Reply to comment

Albert Einstine on 03 April 2019 15:16
You share really interesting news which I never read on any website. Thanks for sharing here.
Reply to comment

Roblox games on 01 July 2019 07:59
Roblox is the ultimate virtual universe that lets you play, create, and be anything you can imagine. Join millions of players and experience
Reply to comment

download instagram stories on 04 July 2019 08:46
You've done a great job. I'll certainly digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I am sure they will be benefited from this web site.
Reply to comment

professional custom essay on 18 August 2019 22:37
Get the best offers on booking Allegiant Airlines flight tickets at Allegiant Airlines Phone Number. The customer support team at Allegiant Airlines Phone Number are active 24/7 to render best services to the customer.
Reply to comment

how to get blizzard dragon on 02 September 2019 14:04
Dragon City players can now find help simply by searching in Google these words: Dragon City Cheats, Dragon City Hacks or Dragon City Gems, Gold and Food Generator.
Reply to comment

Pro-ana weight loss on 09 September 2019 07:13
Here are the best pro ana tips and tricks to lose weight safer from your home
Reply to comment

resurge coupon code on 02 April 2020 11:43
Thank you so much for sharing a great information. I appreciate your time and effort in your work. Keep posting.! thank you !
Reply to comment